Friday, December 12, 2008

Photo of the Day for December 11, 2008

I posted this last night on the fly, when we got home from getting Jeff-late!!! I didn't realize it would be hard to read. The stickers speak for themselves...'Mama for Obama', 'This time I want a SMART president' and 'I Hated Bush Before it was Cool!' Some people really speak out... I have seen car stickers for Mc Cain also and 'Pray for Obama' stickers too. There are multiple adult and children's books out on Obama and his wife already! This man is making a huge impact here and around the world. Matt brought me a book from the children's section of a book store the other day and told me exactly who it was, "hey, look mom, it's Obama!" 
I wonder if we'll get someone like Obama in Canada someday... someone my child will be interested in and familiar with...but who really wants to talk about our government right now... eek!








No comments: