Thursday, December 11, 2008

Goofin' Around at Mast Park











Well, after we came home for lunch yesterday, we decided to check out a local park. We pass this park often, but have never stopped. Apparently, Mast Park is 26 acres in size-deceiving from the road. I thought that if I lived here, we would likely frequent this place for park play, basketball, biking and picnicking. I wish we had seen these Sycamore trees prior to the leaves turning and falling. I bet they are absolutely gorgeous.
So, the kids had fun being monkeys at the park on a sunny afternoon. Josh and Matt found a good excuse to push each other around on the Zip line after helping each other get on. :) Lucas played on the equipment and ended up making angels in the sand as he was too wiped out to continue. 
You gotta love the effects of lots o' exercise :))

Note that the first pic by the sign was actually taken before we left and that's why Matt looks like a crank. He didn't want to go.... Also, all pics of me are usually taken by Mr. Lucas...Good job buddy!

We are excited for today as Jeff is coming home! I'll still leave early so I don't have to drive to the airport in the dark, but if we can get our jobs here done fast, we can go on a little adventure this afternoon, before getting Daddy.

We hope all our friends and family at home are warm and driving safe on those crazy Ontario snowy highways. Enjoy your Christmas preparations! Please email a pic or two or drop us a line to let us know how you are.

Be well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is grandmag just testing to see if I have done this right ??

laurie l. goodman said...

yes, you have! congrats!

laurie l. goodman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.