So, thank you for the challenge, and thanks to Lisa for posting it on her blog!
The boyz and I went for a little walk today and while we were out, I grabbed some shots of them on this great tree I've been meaning to take photos at for a while now.
Matt's t-shirt has our family motto- a tag line of sorts I aim to use when writing and publishing books, t-shirts and other sundry items in the future. -free to learn my way, everyday-
This motto reflects our view on using life as a form of curriculum in and of itself ... having the freedom to make choices about what is important to us as individuals and following our passions as we play, research, experiment, observe, create, look, listen and savour.
1 comment:
I love that slogan. Since having sent Colton to school I am seeing some changes in his life choices. That true desire to learn while having fun is disappearing. He comes home and just wants to play video games. Protect that motto in your kid's hearts.
Post a Comment