Okay, I admit it, I'm afraid I have to cheat my way into the December photo challenge as I just read about it today. I guess I kinda fail the challenge from the outset, but heck, what can happen...I just took some great shots on the weekend, so I'll add two for December 1 and 2, from then and the rest will be taken in the 12th month of the year! Hope nobody will hold it against me! :))
I'll have to get my friend to help me to get the logo for the challenge on my website too...eek.
I love the above shot because three of my favourite people, Matt, Josh and Lucas are in it; running free with the family dog and her new beach friend. This was taken at Coronado Beach in California. I just know they are all thrilled as they sail along the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment