Friday, August 14, 2009

Moondance Organic Gardens














Yesterday, we surprised Kim and friends at the farm with a visit.

The gardens looked beautiful ... wild and colourful flowers ... yummy greens ...

We enjoyed reconnecting with Kim, Logan, Kiera and Chelsea and meeting Paul, Coleen, Cindy, Will, Maeg and some other newcomers.

We all shared a delicious fresh lunch and good conversation.

Josh asked to get the eggs from the coop and volunteered to help find the bugs on the potatoes which he then fed to the chickens. They love them! All the boys love the farm, but Josh is particularly connected and appears to really get a lot out of both the play and the work that goes with farming.

Cindy brought Josh a pot of herbs for him to grow and make up new types of tea. He was so excited and carries the pot around like it's his baby. :) Thanks Cin-you really made him feel special.

Glad to be getting back to basics with great people!!!!


1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

I have no idea how I missed this one, but so glad you did mention it to me so I could see it. Fabulous place! I can see why you love it.