




This weekend was one of those hang out and do what you wanna do kinda weekends. Gotta love those...We enjoyed bike rides and walks, bocce ball, bubbles, books, movies, music, soccer, badminton, lego, ice cream, parks, visits with Grandmas and Grandpas and good friends, the Sermet Family. The kids were also excited about making their own games with a new program they found online. Plus, Lucas lost 2 teeth!
The RV park we are staying at in Stouffville was rocking all weekend. Lotsa music, lotsa partying... one thing is for sure the people here like to play. Even though we don't really know anyone and we prefer quieter spots in general, I admire the people who come here as they seem to take advantage of being outside and just having a good time together with both their family and friends. They really seem to be living life up! I like that...
So, as you can see, I got my camera back! Yay! I didn't take a ton of pics, but enough to know it's working well and I look forward to taking more in the near future.
Now, as the long weekend is over, we start our short week with a visit to the car dealership and more visits with family and friends.
Let there be sun for everyone!
1 comment:
I'm so tickled pink that you have the camera back. Both for my sake (so I can see your pics) and yours. Sounds like a wonderful weekend, full of good things. Nice to hear that although you are not moving, the lifestyle is still the same. =)
Krystal
Post a Comment