


So, I have been searching through my blog and simply can't find a post on our adventure at Rattlesnake Point! How could I miss that???!!! Ugh! I think I posted on facebook and forgot. :(
So, here it is.
The boys have been climbing at the Guelph Grotto since the fall and earned themselves a trip to do some outdoor climbing with One Axe Pursuits at Rattlesnake Point Conservation Area for good attendance.
This day was lovely weather-wise... which was great as those days are rather sporadic lately this spring.
We met up with Erica, her gang and the rest of the group and carefully walked to the spot where we would climb. Unfortunately, Erica took a fall on the stairs, but was okay. Phew.
The boys had fun climbing and learning to belay. Matt especially loved to belay! We are so very proud of both of them!
I was really impressed with how supportive and encouraging everyone was on this day. What a wonderful group!
A BIG THANK YOU goes out especially to Erica and the kids look forward to more climbing in the fall! They can't wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment