Yet another trip to Rockwood... yet another memorable experience.
In part due to a couple we met there on this day.
This couple had been observing our boys' interactions and adventures while we had been in the canoe... when we met them, the gentleman told me that their intrepid play had brought him back to a time when he didn't have grey hair. After observing them a little longer, he said to me, 'what are you giving these kids? Good drugs or something!? They don't swear, they are helping each other and they get along so well.' I told him with a smile, 'we give them homeschooling, that's what we give them.'
I have never had anyone as me if I was giving my kids good drugs and meaning it in a good way!
He suggested I let them know how they were perceived by others and was ever so impressed.
I told him he had made my day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment