Friday, May 1, 2009

Quotes and Reflections by the Boyz

"I liked going to Fort McDowell where the man told stories about Native people and we played Tomahawk toss."
-Matt

"I liked everything. I loved the lizards in the desert."
-Josh

"One of my favourite memories with the Platt family was Disneyland."
-Lucas

"I liked that beach with the big sand hills (Aliso Park, Laguna Beach) because I liked running and jumping off the sand hills."
-Matt

"The eight deer we saw at McKinney Falls really shocked me."
-Josh

"I loved going on hiking trails with the family."
-Lucas

"There are different things to see and different places to go. The world is fun and exciting and you get to see new things that you don't see in other places."
-Matt

"I like living in the trailer. It's fun. you can get to places easier. It has a good couch."
-Josh

"I loved seeing all those seals on my birthday because they're my favourite animal and I was really happy seeing them."
-Lucas

"Noah is a great kid. He is really fun to play with. We miss him a lot."
-Lucas, Josh and Matt

"A house can't move around and get to other places but the trailer can. If you have a trailer you can move around to places you want to be."
-Matt

"The world is wonderful because with the trailer we can go to lots of places that we couldn't go before. The trailer allows us to drive places and stay there like a big sleepover."
-Lucas

No comments: