Thursday, May 7, 2009

If you could live for 500 years, would you?

If I could live for 500 years, I would.  I would travel the world. I would visit Pokemon HQ and I would go to space. At pokemon HQ I can imagine seeing new pokemon, the creator of pokemon and all of the pokemon games. In space, I can imagine seeing floating chairs, spaceships instead of cars, robot food servers and machine food producers. On earth I can imagine seeing, super hero puppies, people being arrested if they kill an animal, everyone would be happy, there would be more trees, a rebirth of the electric car, no war, clean water and there will be no animal abuse. I think that the events in the future will be days like, Happy Animal Day, when all animals are treated like kings. The future is a time for peace and hope.

*This was a journal entry based on the titled question. Lucas edited this entry that he made last winter on the computer today. Neat vision Lucas!

1 comment:

Show Us The World said...

You've raised him well, my friend!