Thanks for a Great Mother's Day Gift!
On an evening in April, I went to the boys and said that Mommy wanted to get more exercise and spend time with them biking....that I needed their help to keep me motivated and at that I wanted to go everyday. They agreed and were excited. Matthew went and made a special sign with a picture of me on a bike and him on a bike with his orange hair-'everyday we go on a bike ride' -he put it up on the front door as a reminder... Lately, Matt plots all his 'plans' out on paper with pictures and words-step-by-step instructions :) Anyways, the following morning, we awoke to find my bike stolen! What a shocker! Was it a sign? So bizarre that we had made that pact and then my bike was gone! Well, yesterday we came upon a light, compact, folding bike at Canadian Tire that happened to be on sale! Yippee! Happy Mother's Day to me! The best part was going for a ride on a sunny afternoon with the whole family. If I could have driven hands free and taken a pic, I would have. I have a mental pic though-sun shining through the trees, gushing water, long pathway, cherry blossom petals floating and all 4 of my boyz up ahead-together....
1 comment:
I love it. Thanks for sharing the mental picture so I could see it too.
Post a Comment