Thursday, April 23, 2009

Heading West....

We are moving again! 
Tomorrow, we head out to British Columbia! 
We are excited to be on Canadian soil.... to do the Tim Horton's run, buy Kraft smooth peanut butter and visit our friends: Janet, Laura, Fiona and their families!!!! Yay!
We are planning to stay in B.C. until the end of June and continue to Alberta for July...
This part of the trip is especially exciting for me as I have been wanting to head out west since before Jeff and I were married. We had hoped to go to Banff and Lake Louise for our honeymoon, almost 14 years ago, but for a variety of reasons, we couldn't do it... Now, we are finally going to see and experience the area and everyone says how beautiful is and how much we will love it there. 
Will update the blog when I can as usual...thanks for following...hope everyone is well and enjoying spring!

Canada here we come!

2 comments:

Show Us The World said...

As sad as I am that this will prolong our meeting again, I'm so excited for the opportunity to see a place you have desired to for so long. Safe travels and have FUN!
Krystal

Carol ッ said...

Have a great move, and enjoy!!