Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photo(s) of the Day for April 23, 2009




Meet our new friends
Sebastian, 11
Ivan, 3

"Sebastian is really fun. He's not like some of the other kids we meet, like ones who swear. 
I've never met anyone like him. He was just really nice and fun."
-Lucas

"Ivan was a really really funny and fun kid. I liked tickling him because he would just keep laughing and laughing."
-Lucas

"Sebastian was fun and he liked to wrestle."
-Josh

"Ivan was fun and dangerous! He liked poking with sticks. I didn't mind that he poked with sticks because he was smaller than me and it didn't really hurt."
-Josh

"Sebastian was fun to play with and it was fun tackling and doing that kind of stuff."
-Matt

"It was really fun to play with Ivan because he was small and wanted to play with sticks even though by accident he hit me in the nose with a stick, that was okay I didn't care."
-Matt

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Laurie---it was such a joy to meet you and your children. Sebastian & Ivan will be lonely in the sand pit next week! I loved reading the quotes from the kids and your blog and story are an inspiration. Let's keep in touch! -Stacy