I will never tire of taking time at Crawford Lake or any other conservation area for that matter with the boys...going anytime, with anyone- is wonderful, but I do treasure our adventures together, just the four of us. It's a common interest between us-being in nature... I'm not into gaming like they are, but when we are out in nature, we are connected...inspired as we discover--as we: hike, climb, appreciate the beauty and spend equal amounts of time comfortable in silence and chatting with each other. Going to different places, different trails is exciting, but returning to the same place is also neat as we can see the changes from season to season, visit to visit...a nature study in and of itself.
We come away feeling a little tired, yet refreshed in spirit. I can't wait to go again...maybe with a picnic and on a sunny warm day!
No comments:
Post a Comment