

getting filled-up with joy, fun, friendship and a sense of belonging
at moondance
thanks to kim and family for including us
and to our good friends for all the laughs!


In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between there are doors.
-William Blake
We have only this moment sparkling like a star in our hand-and melting like a snowflake.
-Marie B. Ray
Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
-T.S. Eliot
3 comments:
I'm in love with Moondance and have yet to have been there! It has to be said-your banner pictures is INCREDIBLE. I can't stop staring at it. It's so awesome, I could hardly read the blog post because I was too distracted, lol.
thank you krystal!!! you've made my day and it hasn't even started yet!
love that second pic from the top.
Post a Comment