


We have really been enjoying our Wednesday Hike Group.
What I like most about it, is a sense of calm I feel within the settings we walk in as well as the people we walk with.
There is no real agenda but to be in nature with people who enjoy the same.
Come if you wish one week, don't if you can't another.
See new places and return to familiar faves.
Sometimes, the weather has not cooperated, but we look forward to the sun in the summer that will hopefully add swimming and picnics to our hikes.
This trail was enjoyable as daffodils dot its path. We saw turtles and quiet places to be and great trees to climb.
1 comment:
Sounds so nice..I think we should start something similar here! We have a park day which is great, but this would be a great thing too. Thanks for the inspiration.
Post a Comment