Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1st Library Visit!




Our nephew Daniel loves books.
I discovered this was his first visit to the library... so, of course I brought the camera!
It didn't take long to find books that he could lose himself in.
As his Aunt, I picked a sweet story on puppies...which he liked.
Then, his cousins found him what really tickled his imagination-a jumbo hardcover on superheroes!
He was entranced... we saw surprised, round 'o's' and dramatic intensely furrowed brows on his face as he took on the personalities of the images before him... this book was right up his alley.
Interestingly, he picked books on cows and space on his way out of the library, insisting he wanted to take them home to read. :)
I hope Daniel will join us again for a visit to the library...It was wonderful to watch his expressions and see him share in an activity the boyz love too!

No comments: