Here are a few for ya:
Toad Suck Park (Arkansas)
Kickapoo Rd. (Oklahoma)
Pig Trail Scenic Biway (Arkansas)
Whole Hog Cafe (Oklahoma)
Pig Out Palace (Oklahoma)
Vending Machines Next Exit
'Largest Cross in the Western Hemisphere: The best Spiritual Experience you'll have.'
(Groom, Texas)
Sooner Road
Billboard ad for wine in Oklahoma said, 'not as fruity as California'
The boys had a few notable and funny comments along the way as well. Here are a few:
"I have a super wedgie and can't get it out!" Matt
"Thank you so much for getting us the trailer and taking us on this trip." Josh
"This is going to be the best year of my life." Josh
.
Matt looked at the GPS and saw we were coming over water and said, "we'll be going over a bridge soon-we're either going over a bridge or into the water."
and this you gotta love:
"We're mostly living in the wild now-with the trees and the raccoons...I like even the raccoons because they are living things too." Matt
2 comments:
It sounds like you are having fun already. I love the pics so far.
those are some interesting thoughts matt
Post a Comment