Yesterday at the KOA in Tucumcari, New Mexico, we met a man with real presence, charisma and lots of stories to tell. He was one of the hosts of the park.
After he escorted us to our site, Josh called out, "thank you very much; have a nice night."
Later that evening, the man took me aside and said that he felt blessed by Josh's thanks as you don't hear that very often anymore.
I talked to Josh about this and I think it made him feel good that he had made this man's day. We talked about offering nice comments to others when we think of them.
The next morning, Josh was sure to thank Debra (the host who made his breakfast) and said it was verrry good.
Jeff and I looked at each other and smiled...we felt so proud!
1 comment:
those are some awsome pictures keep on posting
Andy
Post a Comment