Well, it certainly has been a long time since I posted last.
I had issues uploading pics and then we moved!
Life has been busy and exciting of late.
We are thrilled to be 'HOME' at last!
While we were on the road, we had a real sense of happiness as we were free to explore, free to be ourselves and free to see new places with each other as a family and with our friends who have really become a part of our family.
Now that we are back in Ontario, we are thrilled to be continuing the adventure sharing a wonderful farm property with our friends.
There is a sense of calm, awe and wonder here which is enhanced by the location as much as it is by the fact that we are close to our friends. The whole scenario is rather dream-like for us and we are looking forward to many years of memories, fun, discovery, learning and growth.
Life is good!
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer! :)
2 comments:
i can feel the contentment in your words and pictures. so happy for you, my friend, that you are at home. I look forward to your blog posts as you share this chapter of your journey!
these images are full of light and love, and that top photo is too adorable!!!!! I'm glad to hear you're home and loving it :o)
Post a Comment