So, not only did our plans dramatically change...
but, my camera stopped working...my computer needed fixing and Internet does not come free at the new park we are at!!!
Can you imagine???
On the road, these are all things I became used to using on a daily basis. My way to document, my way to connect, my outlet....Not having them all at once has felt different yet we have had so much fun seeing people we care about...I haven't really had time to go through serious withdrawal or anything :)
Well, we've signed me up for Internet now and Jeff had my computer fixed...still waiting on the camera lens to be returned. They say 4-6 weeks! eek! I have become so used to taking it with me everywhere and documenting our lives, this will certainly be a challenge.
So, the blog will continue despite these hiccups and changes...here's hoping the cameral lens gets back soon...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment